Lee Ann Canaday
To market properties utilizing sound planning, professional ethics, persuasive skills and a strong company support system.
- Licensed Realtor
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Certified Home Sales Professional
- Certified Financial Planner - CFR
- Graduate Realtor Institute - GRI
- International Real Estate Specialist - IRES
- Certified Residential Specialist - CRS
- Professional Community Association Manager - PCAM
- A.S., B.A., & M.A. Degrees
- Over $1Billion in real estate sold
- Over 30 Years in the Real Estate Profession
- Member of Chamber of Commerce
- Over One Thousand Homes Sold
- Member of DAR
- Member of BIA
- Member of Sales and Marketing Council
- Contributor to Register "Real Estate" Column
- Contributor to duPont Registry Magazine's CA Real Estate
- High Energy and Enthusiasm
- Expert in Residential Marketing and Promotion
- Knowledgeable in all Aspects of Real Estate Sales
- All of my Former Clients
- Business and Community Leaders
- All Available on Request
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Orange County Business Journal's "Women in Business" Award Recipient 2012
- #1 Real Estate Company in Orange County by the OC Register - 2012
- Honored by the Girl Scouts of America as a Woman in Leadership 2011
- Diamond Award Recipient, RE/MAX's highest award
- Broker Agent Magazine's Broker Agent - Read Lee Ann's article
- Largest Sales Price – Lee Ann Canaday
- Top Team – Canaday Group
- Trophy Listing for a Team (largest closed seller side) - Lee Ann Canaday
- Trophy Listing for a Team (largest closed buyer side) - Lee Ann Canaday
Patti Tenerelli serves as a Buyer’s Specialist with the Canaday Group, RE/MAX Fine Homes. A native of southern California, she received her B.A. from the University of California, Los Angeles. With over 15 years of sales experience, she is committed to providing first class service to each and every one of her clients.
Her experience with homes goes way beyond real estate. She also is a Professional Interior Designer, and home stager with over eighteen years of experience. Her clients love the fact that she can help them in marketing their home to sell and/or in personalizing and updating the home they purchase.
With her high level of enthusiasm, negotiating abilities and creative talents,she is committed to making sure that each and every one of her clients has a truly enjoyable and stress free experience in finding the home of their dreams.
Laura Oliver is a Buyer's Specialist with the Canaday Group fine homes division. She is a 3rd generation native of Southern California which provides her with extensive knowledge of the Orange County coastal communities. With over 10 years customer service and problem resolution experience she goes above and beyond to provide exemplary service to her clients.
With an extraordinary eye for color and detail, she is always more than happy to add a touch of perfection to your existing home or your newly acquired one. She is 100% committed to assist each and everyone of her clients through the personal and life changing process of the purchase of their next dream home.. Her warm, friendly demeanor and strong communication skills are sure to provide you with a smooth transition and a truly pleasant experience.
Christa Lee Canaday is a licensed Realtor® specializing in residential listings in Orange County, California. Christa Lee graduated with honors from Chapman University earning a Bachelor of Arts with an emphasis on Communication and Organizational Studies. CL works in the Newport Beach RE/MAX office managing daily activities and out in the field showing properties. As an Orange County native growing up in real estate she has the skills to find you your next dream home perfectly suited to meet all your needs! Her passion and years of real estate experience allow her to exceed your real estate expectations!
32392 S. Coast Hwy Suite 100, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Office: (949) 249-2424